Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mothers day to all the beautiful mothers out there.

It's a poignant day for me as my Mum hasn't been around for a very long time but now that I'm a mum this day has a new meaning, and it's a really great meaning. Happy Mothers day Mum, love you always. Kx


P.S. Love this article for one thing you should say to your kids, and it's an easy one to remember as it's usually true!



Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful mothers.

Becoming a mother I finally realised what my mum went through, why she said the things she said and has made me appreciate her more than ever - if that is possible. She is a true inspiration to me and if I'm even half as good as her I'll be happy.

Mum you are the best and I love you more than you'll ever know.Tx

1 comment:

  1. Same for me. Once I became a mom, I realized just how much my mother loves me, why she worried and wouldn't let me do certain things, and the things she did let me know, I wonder how on Earth she allowed!!??? :)

    ReplyDelete